Gee I Love Geelong…here are 10 photos to show you why
By Danielle Butler - media and communications student
Sometimes it’s easy to get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that we forget to stop and smell the roses. When winter comes around and all seems doom and gloom, we must remember what a wonderful place Geelong is to live! We are surrounded by incredible sights every day that we often take for granted, so here are a few snapshots to remind you of the beauty that is Geelong.
1. Our beautiful fountain at Eastern Beach
2. Simonds Stadium in all its glory!
3. The magical sunrises over the bay
4. The incredible street art throughout the CBD
5. The tall palm trees against the bright blue sky
6. The vibrant night life
7. The pops of colour on even the grayest of days
8. How Buckley Falls can make you feel like you’re in the middle of nowhere
9. The beautiful walk around Eastern Park
10. Our iconic friends at Eastern Beach who keep us safe!