Code of Conduct and Values
- connect at least fortnightly and be punctual or give adequate notice if a change is required
- be respectful of each other’s beliefs whether personal, religious or cultural
- provide a safe and friendly environment and experience.
- be interested and open to sharing their culture and learning the culture of others
- maintain confidentiality and privacy
- respect each other's opinion and rights
- only meet with each other in accordance with State mandated COVID-19 guidance and regulations (COVID Regulations)
- uphold the program’s values of:
- Integrity – act ethically and fairly, and with honesty and transparency
- Reliability – commit to do what is agreed to
- Respect – strive to understand others so that their feelings, wishes, and rights are regarded.
- Diversity – celebrate the uniqueness of each individual and embrace diversity in people’s backgrounds, values, and opinions, recognising them as a source of inspiration that enriches our community
- Responsibility - be accountable for our actions and consequence and socially responsible members, carefully considering our environment and the people around us.